Questions & Answers
- Answer No, nowadays none of our Insignia Fire TVs have the Screen Mirroring feature available.
QuestionDoes this TV stream Hulu Live (not just the regular Hulu streaming app, but the Hulu Live version)?
- Answer I went ahead and bought this TV tonight and I can confirm that it streams the Hulu Live app.
- Answer Use the included Voice Remote to control your Fire TV Edition television. You can also download the Amazon Fire TV app to your smartphone to control your TV. David M. - Insignia Support
QuestionCan u use spectrum TV app. On this TV? Because my smart sharp TV I cannot... and my Samsung TV I can
- Answer Samsung is the only compatible smart tv for the Spectrum App. I found this out the hard way when I signed up for it and found out it only works on: Roku; Xbox One; and Samsung Smart tv's.
QuestionAs this is the "Fire TV" edition, can I watch TV using my cable company, without a Prime account?
- Answer I purchased my Tv a week ago and I am using my cable company box so the answer is yes, you can use without a prime account.
- Answer I tried and I couldn't find any way that worked for me. Your best bet is to open up a Movies Anywhere account, link it to VUDU, Amazon, iTunes and then either install the Movies Anywhere app or watch your movies in the My Videos tab. However, it only works for movies from certain studios. It doesn't include TV shows or movies from Lionsgate, MGM, Paramount or smaller independent studios.
QuestionBeing that this is a "Fire TV"... would I be able to download any and all apps (such as my Dish Anywhere app) the same way as having just the Amazon Fire stick itself?
- Answer Yes, you have access to an app store and ability to sideload apps just like if you had the Fire stick by itself.
- Answer 37 1/2 inches
QuestionDoes the tv always go to the fire home screen upon start up and can you change it to be the last input you watched? I have uverse and when you turn the tv off, then back on it's not the last input, it's the home screen.
- Answer You can choose between home screen or last input in the "display and sound settings"
QuestionDoes the TV have blutooth? Some answers have said 'yes' and others have said 'no'. The specs don't mention blutooth..
- Answer Hello Justin, Thank you for taking the time to address any concerns you may have. This TV has many cool features and one of them is the ability to connect headphones and remotes via Bluetooth. Brian. -Insignia Support
QuestionDoes this TV work good with xbox's because that is the main reason im buying a tv like this.
- Answer Yes, you can use an Xbox with this tv. I bought the tv for my kids to play their Xbox on and it works great!
QuestionDoes anyone know how big the actual box is? I'm trying to figure out if it will fit in my Civic for transport home.
- Answer For the Fire TV Edition television Model NS-50DF710NA19, The Box Dimensions (H x W x D): 31.8 x 48.4 x 6.6 inches. David M. - Insignia Support
QuestionIs there a way to make this TV start up with HDMI1 as the default connection? I have my new TV connected with Spectrum Cable on HDMI1, but every time I turn the TV on with the Spectrum remote, I have to switch it over to HDMI1.
- Answer Hello, At the moment there is a Last input used. Settings> Display & Sounds> Power On> Last Input used. However, this will go the last screen seen before turning the unit off. -Grace Insignia products https://www.insigniaproducts.com/contact-us