Questions & Answers
- QuestionAccessories What else do I need to set up the JBL SB400?(6 Answers)Answers
- Best Answer
When you get the item it gives you everything you need to setup and use the item. The only cable that it does not come with is a special cable that allows you to connect to your HDTV allowing you to see a digital over-lay on your tv switching it between the various sound setting. The cable is called HDMI ARC out. This allows you to have a digital display on your tv to switch between sound setting on the sound bar.
- QuestionIs there a way to program my Tivo remote to also turn on/off my wound bar? At the end of the night I try to turn everything off but the sound bar still plays the program that I was watching before I turned the TV off.(0 Answers)
- QuestionHi the volume button on my jbl sb400 seems to be stuck. When connected it automatically goes to max volume.(0 Answers)
- QuestionWe have been using the JBL SB400 for 4 years with no problem. Switched it on and no sound. Everything turns on perfectly just no sound.(0 Answers)
- QuestionMy jbl cinema sb350 power button is blinking how can i reslove this? Please help(0 Answers)
- QuestionJBL cinema surround sound 450 and buttons on top were pushed and now there is no sound on the TV. Would like manual to reset?(0 Answers)
- QuestionWe have the JBL SB400 soundbar and just had our cell phone paired listening to Pandora Tuesday evening, now the sound bar will not pair with my Samsung galaxy note 8 or my boyfriends I phone. When searching for device, it does show the SB400 but no pair(1 Answer)Answers
1. Try restarting both your devices. 2. After restarting, go to settings and TURN OFF bluetooth then TURN ON. . 3. Search for the JBL speakers 4. Connect 5. Get soda and popcorn 6. Sit back and Enjoy the sound!!
- QuestionMy sound bar drops sound, I've had it hooked up with HDMI and optical. Optical is the worse, when I pause games or Netflix on my PS4 I have to select optical on my remote to get sound back. With HDMI I have to change Netflix sound setting to 2.1 from 5.1(0 Answers)
- QuestionCan you connect/add another jbl subwoofers to the sound bar to add more bass?(0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it pair with more speakers and what kind wireless thanks(1 Answer)Answers
I’m not sure about pairing with more speakers, but it has perfect sound, in my living room. Maybe if you’re in a bigger room, you could benefit from more speakers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions