Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan you install to any factory Radio ? (2 Answers)
- Questioncan I use 2 of these together on 1 stereo? (3 Answers)
- Questiondoes this thing work good load strong bass??????? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs 1 of these fine or would 2 be better (1 Answer)Answers
One Kicker Hideaway works great, especially when space is an issue, but its kinda pricey. If you really want to thump hard and turn heads and have the space, then a more traditional setup with a separate amp and Sub would be a better option and probably less money than two Kicker Hideaways.
- QuestionCan you use those with everything else stock? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes, Most stock head units don't have preamp output, so you would just splice the Kicker's signal wires to the appropriate speaker wires. Then select to use High Level inputs on the Kicker Hideaway. Connect the power wire (with fuse) to your battery, and the ground wire to the car's chassis. When installed this way the amp will turn on when it detects input signal. There is no need for a Line Output Converter.
- QuestionWill this fit under the front seat of a 2017 Mustang? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI am looking to increase the sound in my 2016 Nissan Frontier.... Could this fit under my passenger seat? Or potentially my back seat? The truck is a SV Crew Cab. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with factory car speakers and head unit of a 2017 Sonata Sport. May want to upgrade speakers too. (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill this connect to a 2002 ford ranger factory CD player? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill it fit under seat or in trunk of a Saturn sky (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions