Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan this be used with Windows 10? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan I use this wireless keyboard with a laptop (windows 7)? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat Model is the Mouse? Does the wheel spin freely? (11 Answers)
Specs don't mention the model of the mouse. I love the simple Logitech M325 mouse I am using. My husband just bought a (different) keyboard/mouse combo and the wheel on the mouse it came with doesn't spin - it kind of roughly click-click-clicks along; not easy to quickly go from the top of a page down without having to use the scroll bar. Thanks.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
The mouse is an M310. It does not have a switch to allow free spinning of the wheel. While the mouse wheel does not spin freely, you can press and release the mouse wheel, and then just move the mouse up or down to accomplish the same as if you could unlock the wheel. When done, just click the left mouse button to return the mouse to normal operation.
- Questionis there a caps lock indicator ? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the keys lighted --> visible in a dark room? (10 Answers)Answers
No they aren't. The only button that lights up is the Caps Lock key. It has a small dot that illuminates when turned on. However, there are 2 Logitech models with keyboards that illuminate and may meet your needs. They are the K800 and K830 and are both wireless and offered by Best Buy online. You can look online and see if they are available at a store near you.
- QuestionWill this keyboard work with a Apple computer? (11 Answers)
- QuestionWill this keyboard work with Sharp LC-70EQ10U TV? (5 Answers)Answers
It has enough range to be used with a smart TV or Home theater PC but it's not a good choice for that. For a home theater you want a keyboard with an integrated touch pad or scroll ball for mouse functions. You also want one that's backlit if you need to use it while the lights are dimmed and don't know how to touch type. I use a Logitech Harmony programmable remote control for must functions in my living room. I use it to control my HTPC, A/V receiver, Blu-Ray player, and lights. If I need to enter text to search for a movie I use my tablet or smart phone. Your TV has an app for smart phones and tablets so that would be your best choice. I have a wireless keyboard with a touch pad that I use to install updates and software on the HTPC in my living room. It runs Windows 7 with Windows Media Center for recording TV and Media Browser Classic for managing my movies and watching online videos. I only use the keyboard once a week at most. I use my tablet for most keyboard functions while watching TV because it's easier to use when the lights are dimmed and if I'm just watching the news I'm normally reading emails on my tablet at the same time.
- QuestionDoes this have a full size mouse. (5 Answers)
- QuestionAre either or both rechargeable? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionencryption? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions