Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill I be happy with the sound quality while streaming Pandora? Can I jam some System of a Down or some kind of metal loud enough? Or am I asking too much from this soundbar? (4 Answers)Answers
Ive had this soundbar setup for almost 2 years. Mine is the HW-F850/ZA, maybe a couple function changes from the current model, but basically this same soundbar. Anyway, to answer your question: ABSOLUTELY,!!!! Once connected with a strong reliable bluetooth pairing, Your bluetooth device should have very little distortion(my iphone 6 has ZERO distortion up to the 2nd from the last click), and this Bar has Zero Distorion up to volume 44 out of 50 WITH the subwoofer set to MAX and the soundbar set to "PLUS MUSIC ON". Keep the sound-bar volume under 45, and set your bluetooth device around 80-90% of max. You will be BLOWN away at just how LOUD this soundbar gets when its used to play music via bluetooth. Ive also got the best soundbar you can buy from Magnolia, the DefTech Studio W. By comparison, the Deftech is a little cleaner at mid volume, and has a louder and truer bass response, but this samsung 850 is the loudest by a country mile when u crank it to the clouds!!!
- QuestionDoes your tv have to have altmos technology ? (4 Answers)
- QuestionI also purchased the rear speakers SWA-8000S but have been unable to pair them to the HW-K850 via Bluetooth. I have called Samsung and been told by one tech that they are not compatible. Does anyone know of rear speakers that are compatible? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes Surround have to be turned ON or OFF in order to hear atmos effects? I raised the FTL and FTR levels as high as they can go, 3, and moved a little closer to bar and not sure what I should be hearing. Is there a test video online? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI bought this and can't tell when/if ATMOS is on. I thought I read that the display in the front should say ATMOS when it determines a movie with atmos signal. I rented "Fantastic Beasts" as that's one title that specifically says it has ATMOS s/track (2 Answers)Answers
There is a little blue indicator on the top right of the sound bar. You have to make sure your set up is just so for atoms to work. Your blu ray player needs to be connected to the sound bar via HDMI and your sound bar needs to be connected to the TV via HDMI. Also make sure your player set to pass sound as bitstream so the sound bar can decode the atmos tracks properly.
- QuestionLoved hearing this at the store but does it have the incredible effects for xbox or any movie? I saw a review where a guy mentioned he couldn't find netflix compatible movies. Seems pointless if the awesome some didn't come thru on everything played. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSamsung - 3.1.2-channel Soundbar With Wireless Subwoofer And Dolby Atmos® Technology - open box are they returns used or new (1 Answer)
- QuestionI bough this about a month ago. I want to stream music from my phone. The BT connection sucks and the multi room app says I need to have a button to connect that I cant find on my soundbar at all. How do I connect to the app? im ready to return it. (1 Answer)Answers
There is a button on the bottom of the soundbar that you need to push if you want to connect the speaker via wi-fi (not Bluetooth) or add other speakers to the Samsung Multiroom App. One button is marked "Wi-Fi Setup" which you press to set the soundbar up on Wi-Fi. The second button is marked "Spk Add" to add speakers. Please refer to page 9 of the User Manual
- QuestionHey so I bought this with the two rear speakers. The soundbar and sub is connected and sounds great to the tv but having trouble connecting the 2 speakers. The soundbar says Wifi Ready and both the speakers said the same thing with blinking white dot. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you change bass, treble, sub wolfer no eemite (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions