Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $3,509.99
QuestionDoes this model have the same issues with the ice maker freezing up, or other issues as mentioned in the class action lawsuit?
- Answer We have had our refrigerator since March 27th, and have had no problems with the ice maker. We did a lot of research on the ice maker issue, and made sure that we purchased a refrigerator made in 2020, as they have corrected the issue on the newer models.
- Answer This unit can be connected as an access point to your home wi-fi network. It is a very simple connection, but depending on the distance from your router and home construction you may need an extender for consistent signal strength. You must down load a separate app for the camera functionality but the Spotify is preloaded. Keep in mind with the camera views, you only see the front items in a small area of the fridge. You will not see anything in the doors or freezer, and the camera cant "identify" items behind other items unless it can see the whole item.
- Answer Hi there, I can help with this. I have an article that will show you pictures of different ice problems. But your ice will look like the first photo. We call this Half Moon Shape. See link below: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001688/ Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
QuestionCan the drawers be removed as well as the doors. Ordered this size on impulse (27.7 cu ft) and then realized that the opening to my kitchen is much narrower than the rest of the house, measuring 32inches.
- Answer We did not have this problem for doors/drawers to be removed. However, here is some input which may be useful: 1. If delivery/installation included with your order, they will take care of removal/assembly of doors/drawers and the kitchen access (and Main entrance) door removal/assembly as needed. However, ensure that dimensions (depth of the refrigerator) after removal of both refrigerator & kitchen access doors still allow for the refrigerator to be moved inside the kitchen. 2. If delivery/installation not included with your order, you need to find dimensions as explained above. As I recall, in one of the vidoes provided by Samsung, it explains how lower two drawers use clip on mechanism for easy removal and put it back. For the top two doors, as I recall, they are easy to remove from the top hinges. For all the electric/water connections on either side they are male/female end connectors which are easy to remove and connect as well. Hope this helps! Thanks!!
- Answer Hello Sara! This refrigerator can connect only with the following Samsung Smart TVs J/K/MU6400 series or above launched in 2015~2017; NU7400 series or above launched in 2018; Q60R series or above launched in 2018. Please check the model of your TV before attempting to connect. Thank you for choosing Samsung! ^Lena
QuestionCan this refrigerator lock
- Answer Hi Eatemett, Thank you for showing interest to know more about our product. Regarding your question, if your refrigerator has a lock, yes it has a Control Lock function on the main panel. Also, it has a dispenser lock that doesn't affect the main panel lock. Stay safe, Reference Ticket Number: 1144224981 Mila
- Answer Thanks so much for asking, Shan! While this model does not have a direct YouTube app, videos from the streaming service can be played through the internet browser available on the Family Hub. ^Jecca
QuestionDoes the refrigerator have an ethernet port if I want to hardwire or is the connection only WiFi?
- Answer Hi there, I can help with that. Our Samsung Refrigerator is Wi-Fi compatible only. Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
- Answer Yes. Inverter controlled variable speed compressor. Comes with a 10 year part warranty on the compressor too!
QuestionMy current fridge tells how much water is being dispensed by oz. Does this model do the same thing on the Large display?
- Answer Unfortunately, that is one feature I was hoping it would have, but it doesn't.
QuestionI like the idea of the flexible quadrants in the middle drawer, I think you call it a Flex Drawer. I was wondering, I saw that the Flex Drawer has 4 temperature settings... does it get to freezing temperatures, or just different non-freezing temps?
- Answer Hi joeb, Thanks for reaching out and we hope you are in good health. We appreciate your interest in Samsung home appliances, specifically the Flexzone on our Samsung - Family Hub 27.7 Cu. Ft. 4-Door French Door Fingerprint Resistant Refrigerator - Black stainless steel. You can select your Flex Zone temperature from Meat/Fish mode (-1°C), Cold Drinks mode (1°C), Deli/ Snack (3°C), or Wine/Party Dishes (5°C) mode. I have shared a link below to explain further the different temperatures and how to change the settings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih9-sBfdkBo Please feel free to communicate with us through the channels below if you have additional questions. 1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport 2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513 3. Samsung Community: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us Your reference number: 1144282624 Leo
QuestionCan it connect bluetooth?
- Answer Thanks so much for asking, Amber! The Family Hub panel connects to the SmartThings app on your smart device using a Wi-Fi connection. For more in depth information on how the SmartThings app and features work, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team at 866-813-2404. ^Jecca
QuestionHow do I clean under the glass above the bottom drawers in the fridge. Spills get under and does not appear to be removable.
- Answer I'm happy to help with this, Rusty! Here is a link (https://bit.ly/3hfFSbM) to our guide on how to remove the shelves in your refrigerator. ^Jecca