Questions & Answers
- QuestionThis works with PS4 (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it already Formatted? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionPlugs match computer cables (11 Answers)Answers
YES! According to the spec from Dell on the E520: http://support.dell.com/support/systemsinfo/document.aspx?~file=/systems/dime520/en/sm_en/specs.htm The E520 has 4 serial ATA connectors available and two internally accessible SATA drive bays. This drive will fit in the bays, and the connectors will work with it, unless you already have added additional drive past the case capacity. Additionally, the E520 supports RAID 1 mirroring, so you could even use this drive as a hot fail-over, if you had two of them. I hope this helps.
- QuestionIs this really a 5 year warranty? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, these have 5 year warranties. Any Seagate internal hard drive sent to the retailer since June 1 have a much reduced warranty. If you value a 5 year warranty you should buy from Best Buy's current stock. Read the box as soon as you get it. The warranty is printed there and a warranty card in in the manual.
- QuestionDoes the drive come with SATA cable? I'm wanting to add another drive to an HP and will need the cable as well. Power cable is already there. (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this hard drive works with a SATA II (3Gb/s) controller (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoea this Hard Drive come with a SATA cable inside the box? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this compatible with Windows 10? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this compatable with AMD a-4 6300tTroy (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this work with PS4 Pro? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions