Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the speaker cabinet? H x D x W? (9 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan I use as left or right speaker (5 Answers)Answers
Personally I wouldnt suggest using it for anything other than a center speaker for a 3 or 5 or 7 channel speaker setup. It only has 1 main speaker in the middle with 2 tweeters on the left and right side in the box. So if anything for a left or right you would want a pair but even then it's design is clearly set for a center speaker use.
- QuestionWhat style connector is on the back of this? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be used as the center speaker for a 5.1 sound system setup? (5 Answers)
- Questionim lookin for a bluetooth speaker with a serious bass response (5 Answers)Answers
This is not a Bluetooth speaker.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionPhysical dimensions please!! (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan i streem pandora from my blue ray player to speaker (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat speakers should you pair this with? (5 Answers)Answers
I have a 100-watt per channel amp, so any that can be driven safely by your amp. My left and right channel speakers are $50.00 ,5-insh radio-shack bookshelf speakers from the 80's. Sounded good then, sound great now. Eve better w/ the new center channel. You really need to visit a showroom to decide what sound good to you.
- QuestionPair with Bose Accoustamass 10 (2 Answers)
Can I substitute the center speaker from my Bose Accoustamass 10 Home Theater and plug this or another center in directly to my center speaker plug on my receiver? The Bose center speaker just isn't powerful enough to hear dialogue clearly. Am hoping a different speaker could make a difference.Answers
- Questionis a receiver needed to connect the speakers (10 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions