Being handy with installing such appliances, I decided to install this one myself, and had worst experience ever. The right side nut for the top mounting bolt is attached to the microwave frame, as it should be, but the left nut is attached to the thin sheet metal cover. May be this was due to fact that the heavy parts like magnetron are on the right side of the microwave. I was using the power drill at the lowest torque setting, but it still ripped the nut clear off the sheet metal cover. The nut wasn't even spot welded to the cover but attached with some sort of a clip. I was staring at the hole for a while, and decided that the only option I have is to use a sleeve nut. So, purchased a 1/4" x 1-1/4" bolt and and the same size sleeve nut with a Philips head. Attached the bolt from inside the cover (yes, I had to remove the top cover on my brand new microwave that I haven't even used yet) with an ordinary 1/4" nut from the outside. Then set the microwave in place on the wall bracket and used the sleeve nut from inside the top cabinet to catch the bolt that was sticking out on the top of the microwave. Managed to tighten the sleeve nut to hold the microwave in place. Because of the very reason that the left nut (or bolt in my case) is attached to the thin sheet metal, instead of the frame, the more you tighten the bolt (or the sleeve nut in my case), the cover simply bulges at the top under the top cabinet. So, I could never level the microwave; it is still slopping to the left, and I didn't want push my luck further by trying to level the microwave (yes I checked the level on the the wall bracket). The supplied bolts are very fine threaded which makes it easy to cross thread them, especially when you're supporting the entire microwave load and trying to drive the bolt from inside the top cabinet. Wall bracket is even worse; it is as thin as it could be; the clips that hold the microwave from the bottom rear easily bend. Took a while to get used to the feather touch; you have to hit it at the right spot. Door was squeaking; this was the simplest to fix that required little bit of lube. I'm hoping to see the functioning of the microwave might compensate for the worst installation experience I had.