Questions & Answers
- QuestionReally need to know the PSU. Is it 300w or 500w? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this computer, the ASUS g11cd-b13 have a backlit gaming keyboard keyboard? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it possible to upgrade different part such as the CPU or GPU later on? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this unit wifi capatable and worth the money? does it have a battery and if so why? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the 512 a true SSD or is it a hybrid SSHD? (4 Answers)
- QuestionHello, I was wondering is 6gb dedicated graphic video memory is that enough for gaming like BF1? is it overpower? is it futureproof? Thanks, Console player to PC player (5 Answers)Answers
Absolutely. Feel free to checkout the pcmasterrace subreddit (reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace. We love to see a new member join the PC gaming community. The recommended are a GTX 1060 with 3 GB dedicated RAM. This will absolutely be good. Possibly a little overpowered, but this is a great build. I purchased it Sunday because it was similar to one I was going to build myself, but was less expensive with a few extra bells and whistles: wifi, media card support, 1 TB dedicated 2nd hard drive. Absolutely future proof. This will be solid as is for at least three years if not more.
- QuestionHello, Okay so my last question i think got misunderstood Does the Red Window on the left side panel (Not the Front) suppose to light up? I just got this and was wondering, the front ones light up but the side one is not. Thanks (3 Answers)Answers
I have red lights on the front of the computer case that come on when the computer is on. Two of the lights are on the upper front. One on the left and one on the right. They dim and brighten intermittently. The other red light is on the front but lower. There is also a blue light on the front just above the on button. I do not have lights on either side panel
- QuestionIs it possible to change out the i5-6400 with an i7-6700k? (2 Answers)Answers
I upgraded to i7-6700 but not sure about the k model. Need to check to make sure it support Chipset Intel H110 and Socket LGA1151. This is the one I found that supported the two. Can't recall if my research showed the k model as one supported.
- Questionwhat color is the case?? gray or black?? It looks gray online. (5 Answers)
- QuestionMonday, November 14, 2016 #1 Does this PC have a built-in wireless adapter? #2 Does it come with an antenna to use IF you cannot directly connect to the ethernet? Thank you, LindaLatte (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions