Questions & Answers
- Answer I use mine for phone calls all the time with my Android phone.
- Answer Hi Roger, you can personalize your settings in the Bose Hear app to up the World volume and allow you to hear things you wouldn't normally hear.
QuestionDoes the app allow you to send a mixed mono signal to both ears, or a summed signal to one earbud or the other?
- Answer Hi Derp, thank you for your question. These hearphones send the mixed mono to both ears. You can use the application to twerk the audio to your specifications and your requirements.
- Answer Hello Steve, thank you for your question. Yes, these will work for you right out of the box though some of the more advanced features that you may find helpful do require the mobile app. Have a great day! Best Regards, Greg - Bose Support
- Answer I ordered them from Best Buy when I was testing headphones out. There policy is you can try the product for 15 day and return it for a full refund.
QuestionIs there a way to listen to tv while using these as another person listens to the tv normally?
- Answer That’s the whole point. You can hear the tv without blaring if uncomfortably with people who can hear. Not that this is scientific, but without them on I will listen to tv at 35-40. When I wear them, it’s at 19-24. My gf asks me to turn it up!
QuestionSince purchasing and using my Bose Hearphones, I can only hear my iPhone11 through the Hearphones. When I’m charging them, I can’t hear my phone ring at all. I have tried a number of things, but nothing works. Must I remove the app to hear my phone again?
- Answer Have you tried to go to iPhone settings / Bluetooth / and disconnect the Bose? Not “forget this device” , just disconnect. I think the Phone needs to be told you don’t want the audio going there, it won’t know just because you’re charging the phones (or turned them off, either) . If the phone ISNT sending the audio out via Bluetooth, it will default to sending it to its own speaker(I hope). I Hope this works for you!
QuestionHow does the noise canceling on the other end of phone? I work in heavy machinery and people always say it’s really loud and can’t hear me?
- Answer My husband says it's much clearer when I turn up the noise cznceĺing in Starbucks and other noisy areas.
QuestionCan I try the Boze Hearphones (SKU 5886100) in the store when I pick it up? I will order it on line if I can. Also is there a guarantee for this product?
- Answer Yea you can definitely try them out before you take them home because you did purchase them and they are within the limits of the return policy. I'm sure the would prefer you try them there before taking them home.
QuestionDo these connect to multiple devices? i.e. work cell phone + personal cell phone are they sweat resistant? do they vibrate on incoming calls?
- Answer The answer is yes to all of your questions You will not regret your purchase
QuestionHello, I would really like to try the Bose Hearphones Conversation Enhancing Headphones. I am in Australia, Melbourne. I know Bose don't mail overseas. But what if I pay the total cost in US dollars and you can work out the postage. Thanks.
- Answer Maybe, contact Bose, directly.
QuestionCan you connect them to an audio Bluetooth player, such as an iPhone, to listen to music when not using them for conversation enhancement? If so, what is the audio quality of the music? Do they compare to the similar looking Bose around you neck earbuds.
- Answer Yes you can. You can actually listen to music as well as control what outside information comes in. Audio quality is the same as you'd expect from other Bose in-ear headphones.
- Answer The Bose store at Wrentham Premium Outlets. I bought the Hearphones and really like them. The tech support is really lacking. Hardly any real info on the net.
- Answer Repair doesn’t work. Need to buy a new one. Much better I suggest to pay 2 years extended warranty to avoid any issues