Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $149.99
- Answer A very thin layer of rubber grip on top of plastic.
QuestionDoes this keyboard have the ability to replace the keycaps with white ones. I know the keys pop off but are there any specific type of replacement keys I have to buy.
- Answer keycaps for this style are very hard to find if you want to change keycaps i suggest going with a standard height key.
QuestionHi does the Corsair k70 low profile come with the red or the speed switch because on the picture it shows the red switch instead of the speed switch plz answer thinking of buying this keyboard
- Answer This one specifically would be the MX Speed switch.
QuestionDoes the software need to run all the time to have the LEDs programmed a certain way, or is this stored in the keyboard?
- Answer No and you can store a few profiles on board
QuestionAre these the MX Speed Silver switches with low profile keycaps or are these the MX Low Profile Speed Switches?
- Answer Hi Vlad, These would be MX Low Profile Speed Switches with Low profile keycaps as well. -Brian
- Answer Hi Gavin, It comes with its wrist rest, yep! Please do reach out directly right under the Support link on the Corsair site for any other questions. -Art
QuestionWhat is the difference between this model and the 170 dollar model They sell? I’m assuming it’s newer but what do you get?
- Answer Hi Julio, This model uses low profile switches and keycaps, meaning that the overall height of the keys and the depth you press is reduced. This allows for a sleek keyboard. -Brian
QuestionHello, I am not super familiar with the Cherry MX switches. Are these tactile, linear, or clicky switches? Or is Cherry something else entirely? Thanks!
- Answer The switches in the k70 mk.2 Low profile are silent, linear and very fast. They have a low actuation and don’t require a lot of force to type. Hope this helps!
QuestionIs internet connectivity required to install and maintain the configuration or can the installation and drivers be downloaded and installed on an off line computer?
- Answer There are a few built-in profiles, but to get the full utility of the lighting software, iCue, they must be downloaded from the Corsair Website. If you just want it to light up, that can be done offline. If you want to have full personalization, you’re going to need internet.
QuestionHow do I turn off win-lock it turns on by its self during random time even when I'm not touching my keyboard.
- Answer Its in the Corsair Application under the settings.
QuestionI’m not gonna lie, this keyboard looks awesome. Would this be ok for just an everyday keyboard or no?
- Answer That depends on the type of key switches you like. Just barely pressing the keys will actuate the response, so you may have a lot of typos or improve depending on your style of typing.
QuestionI forgot to order it last night and now it is no longer on sale, do you think it will be on sale soon again?
- Answer maybe, it is Christmas season after all.
QuestionDoes this keyboard connect directly to Xbox One or does it only connect to a computer. If not does Corsair make one that does? Just a mom here trying to get a Christmas gift.
- Answer It will connect to Xbox 1 and PS4 and to a computer.
QuestionDoes this keyboard have additional USB port or any port at all to plug in a mouse to charge or a headset?
- Answer Sure does! It comes with two parallel cables: one to connect the keyboard (3.1) and one as a pass through (2.0). The pass through allows the port on the back of the keyboard to be used for any USB 2.0 application, from charging to wired mouse.