Questions & Answers
- QuestionIf the colored ink runs out on the 7640, can you still use the black? Or do you need to purchase more colored ink first? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow difficult is it to set up a wireless printer? (7 Answers)
I am an 80 year old who has a basic understanding of computers. I do have a wireless system set up in my home for TV, internet and phones. Do I need accessories to set up the computer. Does it just involve plugging a printer into a socket with my wireless house set up? Or do I have to physically connect my computer to the printer? My computer is on the first floor and the printer is on the second floor. My house is very small and I do not have room to keep the printer attached to the computer. I know this is a stupid question, but before I purchase a wireless computer, I need to be sure that I will be able to hook it up myself and have it work. Thank you very much.Answers
Rose, it is very easy to set up a wireless printer. Once you plug it in it practically installs itself. you will not have to connect your computer to the printer. The instructions that will come up on the printer and your computer will help you a lot. I hope I was helpful. Good Luck!
- QuestionIs this printer the 7640, compatible with windows 10? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with Apple products such at the iPad, iPhone or iMac? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the printer have a USB cable (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow many ink cartridges does this use? (7 Answers)
- Questionmy hp photosmart 8150 is on its last legs. What's best HP7640e,HP5740e,HP Photosmart 7525 (2 Answers)
my hp photosmart 8150 is on its last legs. Don't want to replace with something I cannot understand. Want for normal printing and PHOTOS (I am fussy). Wireless, scan, copy would be great. Considering HP Envoy 7640, HP Officejet 5740e or the HP Photosmart 7525. Can anyone give some input....ThanksAnswers
Linsky...go for it! We just replaced our old HP Printer that had started to make a regular diet of 'eating' the paper. Couldn't be happier with the Envy 7640. Multi-document feed for scanning and printing on both of the paper are the best features. Set up was a breeze and we're trying the auto refill option - when your ink goes low, HP sends you a refill.
- QuestionCan I print a single envelope without removing the paper from the tray? (3 Answers)
I'm loving this new printer with one exception. With my old HP printer, I could pop and envelope on top of the paper feed and it would print. It seems as though every time I print a letter, I then have to remove the paper from the tray to print the envelope to go with it. Is this correct?Answers
You're going through unneeded trouble. For address printing an envelope, you can simply feed the blank envelope into the top paper guide where you would place a single sheet for copy/scan. Be sure to slide the centering guides more narrow for the letter size envelopes and feed face-up!
- QuestionScanning more than one page (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you print a photo with the photo paper? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions