Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the regulator handle two kegs at once? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy does it state that it excludes Miller and Coors keg brands? Why can't I use this w/ those brands?? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionInterior dimensions would be most helpful, especially height. Anybody successfully using Cornelius kegs with this? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan I put a 1/4 barrel and a 1/6 barrel in this at the same time? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the size of the CO2 tank (5 Answers)
- QuestionRegarding CO2 tank... (5 Answers)Answers
Depends how much beer and how often you drink depends on how long the CO2 tank will last. They last pretty long though, I get 3-4 kegs on one tank. When it's empty, go get it re-filled. It does come empty so you'll have to get it filled anyway before you tap a keg. They can be filled usually at a welding supply store.
- QuestionIs the only connection needed an electrical plug? I can "plug and play" this anywhere in the house - and move it? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the quality more like the superior Edgestar brand, or the more cheaply made Nostalgia brand? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWHAT IS THE INSIDE MADE OF PLASTIC OR STAINLESS STEEL?? ALSO WILL THIS FIT SODA KEGS (4 Answers)Answers
The inside is plastic lined. The floor has a thin sheet metal plate. I have no idea on the soda keg. The inside measurements according to my tape measure here are 20 7/8" wide, 28 1/4" tall, 13" deep on the left side bottom where a 7" wide co2 bottle shelf exists, 19" deep otherwise. Do some math and hopefully this helps.
- QuestionWould like to know if a different tap handle can be screwed on....such as what make of beer you have tapped. Thanks (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions