Questions & Answers
- QuestionI just purchased this based on reviews here on BB. Has anyone experienced the permanent scratch to glass, others have reported online? Thank you (10 Answers)Answers
I certainly have, and I actually came on the Q&A section to see if anyone else has experienced anything similar. This keyboard has created permanent damage to the screen. It is not noticeable to others, but I notice it and I know it's from the keyboard. It is a horizontal line that matches up with the part of the keyboard that protrudes out. They keyboard isn't completely flat, to help explain what I'm saying. The screen isn't scratched or dented and doesn't have any exterior problems, but there's an interior imprint that seems impossible to go away. It's very bothersome to me, and I would not recommend this case after having experienced this issue.
- QuestionIf I purchase the keyboard do I need to purchase a cover as well? Does the keyboard act as a cover? (12 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this fit the latest iPad Pro 12.9 2nd generation? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI bought my CReate keyboard on June 2, . I loved it and it worked well. But, recently the hole that exposes the speaker on the ipad broke out and now the ipad won't stay secured in the case. Does the warranty cover it? (1 Answer)Answers
Can't answer directly, but I had the same issue. I think it was caused by my "popping" the iPad out when removing rather than sliding it down and out. It could be sturdier in that area, but regardless, go get a new one. Don't even mess around with the Apple keyboard, you'll hate it after using this one.
- QuestionIs there a adjustment for how fast the backlit keyboard light dims out? And please give where to find it. (3 Answers)
- QuestionHow is the video quality for this item. (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan I view iPad in portrait mode with this case, or only landscape? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs it easy to take in and out of case to use as an iPad on your lap? (5 Answers)Answers
Snaps in easily but I haven't had the need to remove the case. If I was to use it where just the iPad is in use (no keyboard) it lays flat on the keyboard on my lap. I find no need to remove it though I'm sure it would be easy to snap out. I prefer this case over the others offered but that is my opinion.
- QuestionHOW DOES THE LOGITECH LIGHTED KEYBOARD FOR AN IPAD PRO TURN ON? MINE WON'T. (5 Answers)
- QuestionIf you have your case/keyboard attached, can you flip it under, when you are just using the touch features like normal, flat on your lap? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions