Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan you make hot soup? (10 Answers)Answers
You can definitely make soup with this unit however you would still need to microwave it after it is blended. Ninja also makes the BL 800 which is almost identical to a Vitamix. Yet that system is about $379.00 the difference between the two ninjas being almost $200 helps me to just put the soup in the microwave.
- QuestionDoes this model have Auto I-Q? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill the Ninja Mega Kitchen System, BL770 chop vegetables without pulverizing them; for instance, chopped onions, celery and bell peppers for salads? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes the blender part pulverize veggies like apples carrots..hard stuff..for smoothies? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI currently have a mixer (can use it by hand or attach it to a bowl) that I use for mixing cookie dough, cake mixes, etc. Will this Ninja Mega Kitchen System replace that mixer? How well does it work on making bread dough ? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionscanner and radio (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionmixer/blender Q (5 Answers)
I don't think my question was understood correctly. I do not want to use the Ninja as a hand mixer, nor do I want to attach it to a bowl; of course you can't do that. BUT ... does it work well enough as mixer, and a dough mixer, so that I can get rid of my mixer and my bread machine ??? THANKSAnswers
I think you could get rid of your bread machine and probably the mixer too. This machine will do both of those jobs. However, your bread machine probably also bakes so if you use the bread machine to also bake your bread, you MIGHT miss the bread machine. I don't think I would completely replace my hand mixer with this machine but that's probably because its weird not to have hand mixer, LOL. I'm not sure yet if I can do EVERYTHING with this mixer that I usually do with a hand mixer.
- QuestionDoes this blender also do the one serve cup. I saw it on one and can not remember which blender did it. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan it grind coffee beans. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many volt is current? (7 Answers)Answers
One person answered that it would work on a 10 amp circuit. I believe that was a typo because most kitchen circuits are 20 amp not ten amps. Virtually no homes have ten amp circuits in the kitchen. Also, if you wish to know how many amps are needed divide watts by volts and you will be very close. 1500watts / 120Volts = 12.5 amps. This would cause a 10 amp circuit to trip out. Obviously the blender will not be at full amperage the entire time it is running but it is good to size your needs according to the maximum amperage output.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions