Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan you bake with an actual cookie sheet (small 9 1/2 x 13)? (7 Answers)
Wondering if this will both fit in the micro and if it will cook correctly? It seems like the circular tray will only bake maybe fries for 2, but I cook for a family and wouldn't ever cook an amount that small. I know it will cook a whole roast, but it seems like it will not cook a good family sized amount of something that needs to be spread out on a tray, ie chicken tenders or cookies. So just wondering if a cookie sheet can be used.Answers
Yes, an actual cookie sheet of the size you describe would fit. The oven comes with three different heights of racks so you can bake a variety of items. When the oven is working correctly it bakes pretty well, however the experience we have had with the Samsung OTR MW-convection oven has been two units failed within the first 1 1/2 months of use, so I would not recommend you purchase this product.
- QuestionDo I need a separate/special conversion kit for ducted venting? If so, details? Can I order/purchase at store? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I see a rear view of this product to determine rear venting. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionToasting & grilling (4 Answers)
If you have to turn your slice of bread over then how long does it take to toast? Will it toast so that it is crispy? If you have to turn the slice over then how does this work for other items like steaks, fish, etc? If so then I think this would be a pain in the A__ to have to do this with all foods. These are 2 important things I have to consider when purchasing.Answers
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. The "extra features" this microwave has really doesn't make it worth it as a toaster or oven can do a better job in my opinion. That doesn't mean its a bad microwave (the SE errors do though). Some foods don't require as much prep as others. If you use it as a microwave (and it works), you won't have any issues. We simply stopped trying to do the extra features and used it only as a microwave. Works well for that (once again, when it is working).
- Questionwill my 15 amp circuit carry the 1,750 watt convection option featured on the samsung -1.7 cu.ft. slim fry over the range microwave unit... (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this convection/microwave have a removeable cooking rack? A rectangular one for heating 2 casseroles at a time? (3 Answers)
- Questionreturn policy ?? (5 Answers)Answers
You're more or less out of luck. Samsung's customer service is absolutely appalling and severely lacking in anything that could be considered quality. I am currently dealing with them six months out of warranty and they have fought me every step of the way. Every Samsung appliance I've owned (washer/dryer, microwave and refrigerator) has given me some sort of problem and all of them have been met with blank stares by Samsung support. Simply put, go with a different company next time.
- QuestionPlease, what is the power of Ventilation System? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes the depth dimension in the specifications include the handle? My current microwave only is 15 inches in depth (handle not included) and doesn't stick out more than 2 inches from wood cabinets. So I see all microwaves are all 17-19inches deep ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI need some bolts and a bracket to hang the microwave where can I get some of those from it's a Samsung microwave and convection oven modern mc17f808kdt (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions