Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre all 8 cameras 1080 (9 Answers)Answers
- Questiondo the cameras have audio (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you need to hook this up to an Ethernet cable or can it use WiFi to access the internet? (9 Answers)Answers
All of the low cost systems require an ethernet direct connect to your Router. This is not a wireless system. Once you have an ethernet cable running from the DVR to the Router then you can access your camera via your smart phone or PC, Laptop, using and appt, or the Swann SkyView
- QuestionIs recording by motion detection or all time? (9 Answers)
- QuestionWhat type of monitor is best for this system? (2 Answers)Answers
Any 1080p resolution monitor with hdmi connections. I personally bought a small 27" HP monitor that works great, but any brand and size will do. It comes down to personal preference. You can even connect to a flat screen television.
- QuestionWhy is it advertised inroor/outdoor but in specifications it says only indoor? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you access this from your cell phone if you are away from the area? also how far can the cameras be from the tower? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIf we purchase this, can you add cameras to it? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionanyone know the recording and playback fps at full 8 channels? (2 Answers)Answers
The maximum FPS for this system is 12, unless you manually downgrade the resolution to 720p, then you get what they call "full frame", which tech support assures me is 25FPS, but I'm not 100% convinced it is. The bitrate runs about 1500-3500mbps, depending on the number of cameras running, the resolution, and the framerate.
- QuestionIf dvr is recording 24hrs a day,how many days would it take before it's filled? Secondly,will the dvr automatically delete or write over old files? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions