Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it record ? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it a stand alone doorbell? Does it come with a door chime? Can it be used with a preexisting chime? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI don't see any information about how to power the outdoor camera. Is it reachable and how long does charge last. Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes Zmodo make a wedge mount for this unit? My existing doorbell button is to the left of the door so I may have to somehow install the unit slightly angled to have a good view towards the front of the door. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it ring the existing bell? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this unit work on I phone and android phone at the same household? will this unit work on I pad and p c lap top at the same time while hooked up on I phone or Android in the same household? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes! Our mobile app works on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. You can view the video simultaneously from any of these devices from anywhere. You can also log in to our web app (user.zmodo.com) on a PC or laptop with any browser that supports Flash.
- QuestionDoes Zmodo have a cloud service to back up video feeds? How are the 30 second clips stored and won't they get over-written at some point? (3 Answers)Answers
You can purchase long term storage if you want/need to. I utilize the default 24 hour storage of 20 events(then they get deleted.). How or what format they are stored I do not know or care. I can select from list and review if needed at any time within 24 hours. Product has exceeded my expectations. One issue is one needs to be aware of where pointing or the device will keep sending alerts. A neighbors flag waving will send alerts, trucks and some dark cars will send alerts, and bushes swaying in the wind will send alerts. I got the device set after several positions. Enjoy.
- Questionis it motion sensor for camera or does it have to be rang? (5 Answers)Answers
Once you have connected to your smart phone and activated the appropriate alerts, the doorbell will notify you anytime motion is detected. The ringer button does not need to be pushed; however, until the ringer button is pushed you will not be able to hear the person speaking. They'll be able to hear you, but you won't be able to hear them until they push the ringer button.
- QuestionWhat is the video quality, 720p or 1080p or more than that? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it give you push notification on your phone when motion is detected (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions