- QuestionCan this camera be "viewed at will" or does it only come on when activated by motion. Can I use it to view a sleeping dog when I am out of the house? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the ways I can access this camera? I assume the camera is an IP camera because it is wi-fi So can I use a web browser and the camera's IP or will it only work with apps on mobile devices? (3 Answers)Answers
These cameras are fantastic!. You can use multiples and view them over many devices. You can use them with cellphones, tablets computers etc Also, I needed help initially and their customer service is fantastic!!! They offer online chat ànd I was actually able to do do an online support after hours!!
- QuestionHow to record video (2 Answers)Answers
Hi, good question. Later this spring we will be launching a cloud service that this camera is specifically designed to pair with that one could to subscribe to, to record and store footage. If you already own a Zmodo NVR, you could record to that device. (Note: we don't sell NVRs buy themselves right now, only in a kit). So until the cloud service is launched, there is not a way to record just yet, but that is reflected in the very inexpensive price point right now.
- Questioncan I use this on a PC (installion) if I don't have an IPhone or Android? if so how do I do that? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the camera capable of taking still pictures? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi! Can I hook up several in my home through the same internet connection or will I only be able to use 1 camera in my home? Also, how can I purchase more than 3? I am not a business but it says quantity is limited to 3 unless you are a business. Thanks! (2 Answers)
- Questionwill this product work outside? (3 Answers)
- Questionif i unplug the wifi or turn it off will i get a notification? or it'll just turn off ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this camera have memory slots to record which can be downloaded later, or do we have any other mechanism to store picture/video taken? (2 Answers)Answers
The Mini WiFi Camera does not have a local storage option, but it will support cloud storage. The cloud service is now available through the Zmodo app. In order to access cloud service, tap the Menu on the upper left corner and select the "Cloud Service" option to activate a free trial for compatible devices.
- QuestionDoes this camera RECORD? Can you set it to Record at the onset of Motion activity? (7 Answers)Answers
Yes, in my experience of using it for about 3 weeks it will automatically record about 5 successive frames when motion is detected. You can also get an alert on your smart phone when this happens. If sound is detected, I believe it only takes one frame. It will keep a weeks worth of alert images for you, the oldest are then overwritten. The "cloud" storage paid feature isn't available yet for this model, but they say it is coming soon if you are interested in paying for longer term storage.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions