Questions & Answers
- QuestionMust source tv be on for second tv to work. (11 Answers)Answers
No, only the cable-direct tv set top box must be on. This assumes you have used an HDMI cable to connect from the cable box to the Actiontec transmitter and then connected the transmitter to your tv. If you connect the cable box to the TV and the TV to the transmitter, you may then need to have the TV on.
- QuestionCan you watch two different shows one on the transmitter TV and the other on the receiver tv (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSays it will work for 3 HDTVs simultaneously for multiroom entertainment (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill the wireless HDMI connect to a HP desktop computer with HDMI capability? (6 Answers)
- QuestionAre you able to turn the channels on the receiving tv? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhere can you purchase additional Actiontec recievers? (3 Answers)Answers
According to the Actiontec website additional receivers were set to be available in the fourth quarter 2015, however, as of January 1st their website indicated that they weren't available at that time. Hopefully, they will have them released soon.
- QuestionWill this work with Dish Sat rcvr. in a motor home. ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCable channels (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionTo transmit from a cable box to a 2nd TV does the 2nd TV need an antenna? (7 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this work with direct tv mini genie (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions