Questions & Answers
- Question3 wireless connections (10 Answers)
When setting up unit, there are 2.5 & 5 - connecting IPad 2, Samsung pad, & older lap-top running MS Vista. I am guessing IPad & Samsung @ 5 and lap-top 2.5 ----- is that feasible, or is it one or the other?Answers
It depends on if your device is newer to lock on to the 5GHz wi-fi signal from the wireless router. Check your device's specifications. If it was built after 2013 and has wi-fi 802.11ac then it should be able to receive/transmit on the unlicensed 5GHz signal from this Arris Motorola modem router.
- QuestionWill this work for a two story house? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWill this modem support Comcast voice? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this work for time warner cable? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this modem work with Soectrum TV Internet and Phone? Will it work with a Verizon cell phone? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI have Netgear AC1750 router but getting lag when streaming and playing games. Will AC1600 or AC1800 work best (2 Answers)Answers
I'm not a gamer so I can only answer the streaming part of your question. My kids stream movies and shows via Netflix and other streaming services with no issues. I'm assuming you've already ruled out issues with your internet service provider which could be causing the lag so you don't end up spending $ on a new modem/router that you may not need if your ISP is not providing you with reliable speeds. In my area, AT&T is notorious for having issues during peak time because they still rely on the old copper wires although they have started rolling out fiberoptic lines recently. Cable companies tend to have a more stable and consistent connection speed so if your with Comcast/Cox/Time Warner or the like, perhaps your Netgrear is the culprit.
- Questionwill this modem work with wave broad band? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this modem support the Cox Internet, TV and phone sliver bundle (up to 300mbs download, 30 mbs upload)? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with Charter Cable? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the oem power supply for this modem ,does it say arris or motorola ?bought a sbg6700ac but power supply says asian power devices, model wa-24l12fu, input .7A output 12v 2A ? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions