Questions & Answers
- QuestionWould this unit be able to clean an oven? (5 Answers)Answers
ohhh yeah. Just be careful and use the correct setting. The steam alone is good to break particles up and loosen them. That same steam is also capable of lifting the thing paint say ... on your dials and what not. Ask me how I know LOL
- QuestionOn the box doesn't mention Laminate floors , do you think its ok to use it on Wood Laminate?? thanks (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat if any attachments come with this and are the pads washable or i have to throw them away as soon as i am done? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this work on carpet? (5 Answers)Answers
i mean ... you COULD use this on carpet. There are scrub attachments that come with it. You'd just want to be careful on HOW you use it. With carpet, it's more important that you're not just spreading the dirt around. Rather, you want to steam it, loosen up the dirt, and find a way to lift it to the top of the carpet and out. I cleaned my wife's carpet in her car with this. I dabbed at it along with using a foaming carpet cleaner. Then I dabbed the wet vac at it. I was careful to not "scrub" anything let alone use a back and forth movement. I hope this helps!
- QuestionDo you have to use distilled water or will softened tap water work? Can you add anything other than water in the solution? (5 Answers)Answers
I would certainly go with caution with this one. Distilled is best as it's more of a guarantee that there won't be any build up in the lines. Probably NO to any sort of soapy add on as well. The primary use of this thing is to STEAM. If you want fresh smells, use the discs. You could spray solution on the surface you plan on cleaning and then steam mop it .. but I would definitely NOT put solution of any sort in the steam mop itself. I believe you'd even void your 2 year warranty if they found residue that points to such.
- Questionis it good for laminate wood fioors? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThere are no instructions on how to use all of the attachments that came with my Powerfresh lift off pet. I have no idea how to use them (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it worthwhile to purchase the steam boost kit? Thanks (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow does it clean soap scum off bathroom ceramic tile floor (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhere can I get more scent disc (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions