Questions & Answers
Model: NS-PD94502SKU: 5812034
Ask a Question
- Best answer: This unit is a passive adapter, it will only carry one display signal.
- Best answer: No, its just an adapter from one video standard to another video standard. Not a USB video adapter. Get a USB video device, and make sure it sends out a ARC Hdmi signal to that smart TV.
- Best answer: As far as I know you can’t. This adapter is for output from a display port to an external monitor. The display port on your Mac is not an input.
- Best answer: If you were using display port output from your computer then yes, but if you were using VGA, then no.
- Best answer: No they are different.
- Best answer: Make sure your at 30fps. This isn't 2.0 so it won't do 4k at 60fps. I had same problem. It will do 1080@ 60fps.
- Best answer: The specs on the back of the box says it supports 1080p and ultra HD 4k x 2k resolution for TV, monitor, and projectors. Sounds like it will work for you.
- Best answer: Displayport has the capability to carry audio however it will come down to the device (graphics card, console, etc) and whether it supports it or not.
- A: If either side of this cable is the same, and your video card supports this, it should work.
- A: I used this adapter to hook my Samnsung monitors to my HP Docking station and fit like a glove.
Made it possible to use my new monitors
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions