Questions & Answers
- QuestionIt seems as though I can use these as front left and right to complete a 7.1 system that I'm creating with a 12" klipsch for bass and the klipsch quintet for the rest of the speakers. Will these 51/4's work with the rest to make a good 7.1 system? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan these be used as surround speakers? (10 Answers)
I have a Black Friday opportunity to purchase these at a great price. I was considering the Surround R-14S, but those are never on sale. Am I making a big mistake using these bookshelf speakers instead?Answers
You could use them as surround speakers, but they're probably a little bigger than most, and highly-capable speakers. There's a smaller-sized Klipsch bookshelf (I forget the model number), that might be better-suited for surround speakers.
- Questionspeaker height (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan these speakers be hooked up to a Mac desktop computer? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes. I do it with my MacBook Pro every day. You will need a cable and a 2-channell Receiver minimum. I chose items below. Working very well and sound is astounding! With two of those cables, you can also hook up your iPod, iPad through their headphone jacks.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionWall Mounting (11 Answers)Answers
I have not yet, but have considered it and still might. They are not large...but they aren't small either. If mounting to a wall, look for side-clamping wall mounts. There are several available and will do just fine. They won't be hidden, but they will be up off the floor and adjustable. They do not come with a bracket and do NOT have screw holes in them where you can screw it into a stand or a mount...that's why I'd suggest a side-clamping wall mount.
- QuestionAre these active speakers? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it come with two speakers or one? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWould these speakers be good enough to replace my 20yr + old speakers that are floor standing and have 10inch subs in them? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill these speakers work with a Denon fully automatic analog turntable with a built in phono equalizer? I don't want to buy the receiver if I don't need to. It was suggested that I could just get "powered speakers". (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you make these a 4.1 system? If I buy 2 pairs and get 4 speakers and then 1 sub, can I connect them easily and will they work well? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions