Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow easy is it to clean? (10 Answers)
I've gone through several "nice" coffee makers over the years. Unfortunately a few had to be sent back because it was a very complicated process of just dumping out old grounds. "More than just dumping a basket out" sometimes removing three parts. I love my other Ninja products but I am curious to how easy is it to clean? Thanks
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
The container to hold the coffee grounds does come out easily and can be washed out. We did find that using the wire basket allowed coffee grounds to go into the coffee so we switched to paper filters which also allows for easier cleaning of the outer basket.
- QuestionCan you use K-Cups or other pods with this thing? (11 Answers)Answers
Nope, no pods. It comes with a permanent cone filter or you can use paper. It comes with a two sided scoop and if you want only one cup, it tells you how much coffee to put in and you would select: cup setting. If you are running out with a travel mug then you would select the travel mug setting. Much easier than pods!
- QuestionDoes this machine produce espresso? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen using the single serve brew feature is there any way to choose the cup size? Not all off our coffe cups are the same size, so how do you get a full cup if you use different sizes? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you turn it off? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it make ice coffee or do I have to ad ice to hot coffee? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIn what country is it manufactured? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes it use whole beans or ground coffee? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow long does it take to brew a carafe of coffee (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this allow you to steam milk? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions