Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $329.99
- Answer I have the DT200 and it also has 10 features; whole roast, air roast, air fry, bake, dehydrate, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, preheat. I didn’t purchase it as Best Buy, but the box reads DT201, and my appliance reads DT200. I’d like to know the deference between the DT200 & DT201?
- Answer Hiya' Bill, The interior oven measures approximately 10" x 13" x 14", which is approximately, slightly larger then one cubic foot. Ninja folks say you can cook a 12 pound bird in the oven. I don't think weight has that much to do with it. I cooked a five pound Pot Roast and it was dwarfed in this oven (see pic). Probably could of cooked 15 pounds of Pot Roast. Based on my experiences. . . .You can easily cook 10 or more pounds of Turkey Breast in this oven (as long as it is contained in a 12" x 12" x 12'' area. . . .Hope this helps.
- Answer It has a big fan, but it varies depending on the mode. So there is fan noise, but it's acceptable. Lower than a range hood
QuestionI am very upset that this product did not come with the turkey. I was expecting a delicious meal to be prepped for me instead of cooking it myself. =(((((((((((((
- Answer Don't you just hate when that happens? You see this delicious meal on the box and when you set up the appliance you are disappointed to find that it is empty. If only there was a delicious meal waiting for us each time we open the oven.
- Answer The interior is Zinc Plated Steel. It has been tested and passed all testing including heavy metals and FDA; food contact. We're required by law in the State of California to include the warning you see. We include the warning in abundance of caution and to comply with this California warning mandate. The mere presence of even one of over 900 chemicals requires this warning and since it is not feasible to test for every single chemical, we're including the label with our products. Please rest assure that this product and all SharkNinja products are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. For further information please refer to www.p65warnings.ca..gov.
QuestionIs the oven safe to use under a cabinet, or during use does it need to be on a counter that doesn't have anything above it. Also, are the pans/accessories dishwasher safe?
- Answer It needs at least 1 inch clearance from wall or bottom of cabinet. the accessories and pans hand wash only.
QuestionDoes it have a warm option, to keep cooked food warm, till you’re ready to put the food on the table?
- Answer Hi CATEck, It does NOT have a preset 'WARM' option - However You can set the temperature down to 200 degrees F (or lower) for whatever period of time you so choose. . . . after your items have cooked. Hope this helps. . . . . .
QuestionDoes this model come with the spatter shield? It does not show one in the picture of the interior.
- Answer We would like to inform you that this model does not have a splatter shield. Shortly after product launch, it was determined that the splatter guard had no effect on performance (either in terms of cooking or smoke) and was therefore removed from the design. The artwork on the box was updated accordingly to remove the splatter guard as well.
QuestionI’ve always used aluminum foil on my toaster oven racks to keep them clean while toasting or warming things. The user manual says not to use foil in this oven. Any idea why?
- Answer We do not suggest covering the sheet pan or crumb tray in aluminum file as this may cause the unit to over heat.
QuestionCould you turn off the convection fan when, for instance, when not preferred for baking cake?
- Answer There is a bake function, but we have noticed it sometimes takes a little longer to bake things. A few minutes difference. The fan will run while baking but at a much lower speed than air frying. It is a noticeable difference.
QuestionOur "Power" and "Start/Stop" buttons are fading off. You can not read the logos. We only clean with soap and water Has anyone else have this happen?
- Answer I just bought mine about a month ago and my buttons are already faded! This is an expensive appliance to be so cheap on buttons. I have the 10 in 1 model.
- Answer I used the Air Roast feature at 400F and cooked 2 1inch thick boneless pork chops for 30 min came out great and son juicy