Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this work on Desktops or is it only for Laptops? (10 Answers)
- QuestionIs this ATA or SATA III? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionworks with mac books? (10 Answers)Answers
YES YES YES! I have this in my mid 2012 MBP typing this answer right now. It works awesome. I definitely don't regret it at all! I'll add a photo from the black magic disk speed test app available on the mac app store. It's for the SSD currently in my comp and after about 3 months of normal usage. Boot time is 10s or less. Shuts off almost instantly. Apps are open before they have a chance to bounce on the dock. That's including things like photoshop, word, etc. All work incredibly fast. My best advice is to get this and use carbon copy cloner to clone your current HD (or do a fresh install...its up to you)... search google for a mac app called "Trim Enabler" and get the premium version. This will allow you to turn off the sudden shock sensor since you don't have a spin drive anymore as well as some other nifty features.
- QuestionDoes this come with an adapter need to put into a 3.5" desktop bay? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi, work in PS4 ? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, won't get much speed bump. I would suggest get a 1 tb hybrid hdd. Slight increase in speed for the money.
I Would Recommend:
- Questionis this 6gb or 3gb (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy did it not work in my 15" mid-2010 macbook pro? More then a few people asking this on forums. I wish I had read these prior to wasting time installing. (1 Answer)Answers
I'm guessing that it does not work for the same reason that my mid-2010 macBook Pro will not accept any more upgrades (the latest two)- I think it is the same reason that my Iphone 4, and 5 will not accept upgrades. They are all limited in hardware capabilities. (E.g. it does work with mid-2011.) But I did find that although Samsung software did not work on my WD hard drive (IDE) in my desktop,(Asus) Apricorn did clone my hard drive contents to the Samsung EVO, and it works very well. Perhaps an Apricorn clone might make your MacBook work. It is a long shot. I'd like to know.
- QuestionI bought this since August 27th, installed it 2 weeks ago and it works for a week, after that it stops responding so I bring my laptop to diagnose, they say the ssd has defects inside that can not use anymore. Can I bring it in to repair with no cost? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHey, I have a PS4 Pro and I want an SSD. Would this be right one or should I get another? What would you recommend to get? (2 Answers)
- Questionwill this fit in dell 7567?and do i get the screws with ssd? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions