- QuestionWhat's the operating distance this needs to be all items you wish to control via the hub? Can you use multiple hubs to cover a larger area? (5 Answers)Answers
The communication technology (Z-Wave, Zigbee) allows the signals to be relayed from one device to the next. You will never need more than one hub. I have a large home and all of the devices work flawlessly. NOTE: The initial setup of a device will need to be done near the hub, like with 20 feet. Once it is connected to the smart network, it will communicate through all other devices to the hub.
- QuestionModel: F-H-ETH-001 SKU: 4470700 Is this the 2nd Generation? I'm ordering for someone else & he specified Samsung SmartThings Hub 2nd Generation (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf the internet connection is lost, will I get notified? How? (5 Answers)Answers
If you have registered your hub with Samsung, created an account and have linked your hub to your account, the online service will notify you via the smartthings app when your home internet connection goes down. It will tell you that it lost connectivity with the hub - and subsequently tell you when it is reconnected ....
- Questionwill it take movies and pictures in computer and wireless to Samsung smart tv. (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs the Smartthings hub compatible with Nest Outdoor camera and a Nest Thermostat and a Chamberlain MyQ garage door opener? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf i have the smartcam and hub connected and turned on, can i monitor my smartcams from my cell phone while i am away? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this hub work with GE ZWAVE switches thru Alexa ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes anyone have this connected to a security system and if so what security system and how do they work together? I am looking into the alarm.com system (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionUp to how many devices would this hub be able to mate with? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWould this hub be able to mate with sercomm ip cameras? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions