Questions & Answers
QuestionWhen you look at the list of price this TV, it is listed at $179 when you click on it it's listed at $399 why does the price change when you click on it?? Come on best buy! Whats the real price?
- Answer You're looking at the black friday ad. It will be 179 on black friday in store only. When you click on it, it shows the current price.
QuestionIf the Roku is built in, do you have to have a Direct TV Now subscription to view the live channels?
- Answer You don't need Directv, but you will need some kind of cable or satellite to view non-Roku channels. For whatever is worth, I bought this Sharp Roku TV on 8/22/17 and had to return it yesterday because the picture went black and I could only get audio. Best Buy accepted the return even though the 15 days had expired. I bought a 49" LG instead. It's a bit more expensive, but picture is much better and I don't need two remotes just to change volume or turn TV on and off, as I did with the Sharp.
- Answer Hello Will, this TV does not support HDR. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.
- Answer The dimensions of the product are as follows: 25.7"H x 3.3"D x 44.4"W.
QuestionCan i set this tv up with regular tv chanels ? I dont have a roku account or internet in my house.
- Answer Hello, yes you are able to connect this TV to a cable box or antenna and not use the Roku account as this is optional. Please note that you would receive a free Roku account with the unit.
- Answer No Go. Outside width of front legs is 36-3/4 inches, which would overhang a 36 inch stand and be totally unstable. A 38 or 39 inch extension board screwed to top of stand might be a good work around.
QuestionI bought this TV to go along with my Xbox one x believing that it supported 4k and HDR. I'm upset it doesn't support HDR even though it clearly states on the box that it has HDR picture quality. Time frame on return from purchase date?
- Answer Fear not friend it totally does. Go into setting then to the hdmi cable settings and set it to 2.0 not auto select and voila HDR gaming
QuestionWill or can you set this TV to default to cable box input when powering up? I've read reviews on other Sharp models that the input source has to be selected every time the TV is powered on..
- Answer Yes you can have it turn on to default to cable box when it turns on I have one of these and love it and my Comcast remote works with it for volume and power so you don't need 2 remotes
QuestionI have heard mixed reviews on Roku TV's. Some have stated that it defaults to the Roku home screen instead of the input previously used. Also with the Roku TV they had multiple lengthy updates which render the tv useless until they finished. Any truths?
- Answer The TV initially defaults to the Home screen but lets you configure it to default to the last connection or specify a specific connection instead.
QuestionI have noticed that some people have asked some questions about how many units will be available and how many per person.no answers I would like to know why and will it be honored if they run out??
- Answer you have to be in line to get a ticket and it is 1 ticket per person per item and once they are out of tickets the item is sold out. and they start passing out tickets at least 2-3 hours prior to the store opening. if you are viewing the product online on the right hand side it will tell you if that item is apart of the "ticketing system"
- Answer No, in store only item. $399 now and sale price on BF.
- Answer It seems that this question was asked several times already. The $179 price is for the Black Friday Sale only. That sale will begin at 5 PM on Thursday, 11/23 (Thanksgiving). It sounds like there will be ONLY ONE of this this particualr model available at each Best Buy location, and the sale is IN-STORE ONLY.
- Answer There were a lot there when I bought mine.....they are offering Black Friday pricing now so I would go check it out.