Questions & Answers
- Questionmy soundbar stays in a mode that says BT TX. what does this mean? (5 Answers)
- QuestionAny idea why ARC and Bravia sync don't work when HTNT5 is hooked up to a XBR75X850D? Only optical cable works. All instructions were followed for both TV and HTNT5. Do I have a defective unit? Why isn't HTNT5 in the list of supported devices for 850D? (6 Answers)Answers
I had the same problem when I bought it. Proceed as follows: connect the HTNT5 on TV and then restart the installation of the TV as if it were the first time. When I did that I was able to solve the problem. Hope that helps!
- QuestionCan I add more speakers or subwoofers? (6 Answers)
- Questionwhat is all the difference and any improvements between the Sony HT-NT5 and the HT-NT3 sound bar (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Mark, To check the specification, product feature, and functionality of both the device. please visit this link. HTNT5 - https://docs.sony.com/release//Manual_4586135141.pdf HTNT3 - https://docs.sony.com/release//Manual_4559515131.pdf «Jerome
- QuestionMy overriding concern in the purchase of a sound bar is the clarity of TV dialog. What controls on this product address this issue? (5 Answers)Answers
Instead of investing in a stereo system, I chose to invest in a high quality sound bar system to save space. My living area is not large so I didn't necessarily want volume, but I did want clarity. This does it very nicely. I could have purchased another Sony sound bar for half the price but it didn't sound as good. I also enjoy the bluetooth feature that lets me pair my iPhone's music. Super easy. And it rocks! I've also enjoyed how I'm able to select different pre-set sound levels for movies, sports, night viewing, music, etc.
- QuestionI have connected the SRSZR5 surround speakers, they sound great but I notice that I have lost the ability to adjust sound fields on the sound bar, also the wireless subwoofer does not have that deep thump anymore when I am in surround sound, why (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan Sony Zr5 wireless speakers be hooked up to this Nt5 sound bar for surround sound? If yes, then how? If no then are there any speakers that will hook up like they told me I could do when I purchased the sound bar. People should know what they sell!!! (4 Answers)Answers
Yes Sony SRS-ZR5 can be used for surround sound. 100% worked for me. You need to use user-manual to basically setup surround sound. Also go to the home->settings->surround sound setting; and adjust the level to 10db so that you will hear a relatively loud noise from rear speakers.
- QuestionPlugged my wirelwess subwoofer in and no sound coming out (4 Answers)Answers
same thing happened to us. we went back through the set up and found out we missed the subwoofer set up part. it also needs to be connected to the wi fi. in the set up menu enter your wi fi pass word and it will connect. hopefully this helps
- QuestionI want to mount the TV to the wall. Does the sound bar mount directly to the TV? I don't want to mount the sound bar to the wall. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow to adjust for more bass (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions