- Answer Hello! This turntable does not have a built-in speaker. You will need a separate speaker for this. -Vincent
- Answer No the RCA cables are not detachable.
- Answer You can plug into a stereo receiver. Turn table has it's own preamp that will turn off if your receiver has a preamp.
- Answer You can connect one only. but there is Bluetooth bridges, that you can use to connect multiple speakers. (I'm using Sonos Port working perfect)
QuestionIs the dust cover clear or grey? In some pics it appears clear and in others it appears a smoky grey.
- Answer It’s a Smokey grey but u can see through it ! Looks amazing
QuestionI am connected to a Bluetooth speaker and it sounds fine. But I can also hear the song simultaneously playing faintly from within the player. Hearing the audio twice a millisecond apart is very distracting. Why is this happening?
- Answer This is normal. You are hearing the stylus actually playing the grooves in the record in real time. The millisecond delay is caused by the the sound traveling through the circuitry from stylus to amp to speaker. I only hear it if I'm right next to the unit, with the lid up. Close the lid, put some distance between you and the turntable, or turn up the volume. That should stop the minor distraction from getting to your ears.
QuestionMy new turntable playback speed is slightly too fast. The belt isn't twisted. Confirmed the speed was off by simultaneously playing the same song on Spotify. I read you can adjust the speed with a screwdriver in the 33 hole, but I don't see a nailhead.
- Answer There is a rubber cover with a slit that’s why you can’t see the adjustment screw. Insert a flat head precision screwdriver and turn it 1/8 counterclockwise back, depending on your speed issue. Before you move forward with speed adjustments download an app on you phone called Turntabulator that will allow you to set it to the right speed. 33.3.
- Answer No, just hit start, that's it!
QuestionCan I use a Marshall Bluetooth Wireless speaker with this? Do I need to buy a separate preamp?
- Answer yes you can use the Marshall Bluetooth speaker on this turntable and this particular turntable is equipped with a preamp so nothing to worry about there. Hope that helps your situation
- Answer Hi mary, The tonearm automatically descends to its position when you press the START button, and the tonearm returns to the tone armrest when the playback stops. Ref: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/4748/2a8f06044efec02b753eff3df707fb93/47487551M.pdf (page 17) -Sam
- Answer The turntable can hang over about two inches.
QuestionI know that it adjusts between 33 1/3 and 45 rpm with a switch. My question is can the 33 1/3 speed be adjusted to be a bit faster or slower like my old sony turntable from 30 years ago can? Thanks
- Answer Hi, Beachmanpete! Unfortunately, the unit only has a 2-speed selection which is the 33/1/3 and 45 rpm and it cannot be adjusted to different playback speeds. Hope this helps! -Sam
QuestionDo you need a receiver with this item? I have a plug-and-play soundbar I want to use, I am not interested in the bluetooth functionality. Will this work directly with a sound bar without the need for a receiver?
- Answer Not 100% sure, but the turntable does have a built-in phono preamp. If you can connect the turntable to your soundbar via the audio cable, it seems like you could set the switch to LINE instead of PHONO and the preamp could output the audio signal to the soundbar.