- Answer There will be two ports supporting HDMI 2.1 at full bandwidth (48 Gbps) with support for 2160p120, dynamic HDR, ALLM, VRR. There will be a third port supporting HDMI 2.1 eARC only intended for connecting to your sound system.
QuestionCan this do 1440p 120hz for pc. I have the tv and only see 1080 p 120hz... for pc... and Ultra HD/HD tab has 1440p and 4k but only at 60hz.... I have a 2080ti... does this tv not able to do that? I know i cant do 4k 120hz but i should be able do 1440p 120
- Answer I found my awnser when i got this.... it does not do 1440p 120 hz for pc nor does it do 1440p 60 hz or even 4k..... it only has native HD 120hz for the pc side. and then for the HD side which does not allow for better gaming. but movie. does only 1440p 60hz.....so it could if they had a firmware for this. but if you do xbox s.... which is 1440p 120hz gaming system. THIS CANNOT DO IT... it only does 4k 120hz.... or 1440p 60hzz.... or HD 120hz... period... i called to double check and vizio confirmed.... so i asked why.... well they say it a xbox x tv not a x box s...........................................................
QuestionHow many nits does this TV have?
- Answer Since it is an LG OLED panel, the peak brightness is pretty predictable. Unless it uses Panasonic's "special internal cooler" to pump brightness up to 1000 nits, the Vizio OLED will be between 650 (on the low end, similar to a B9) and 800 nits (on the high end similar to the C9), but likely around 700 to 750 (similar to the CX). All OLED TVs pretty much fall into this range and we don't expect the Vizio to be any different. Remember that over 800 nits, you will increase. your risk of burn-in (thus Panasonic's special cooler).
- Answer Yes, according to their warranty page, it does. One of the main reasons I bought mine here.
- Answer Hello Spike, Yes this TV does have BFI, it is part of our Clear Action feature.
- Answer The Base is 21" by 11.28"
QuestionBought this tv about a week ago and now it’s having trouble turning on. Takes 3 or times of Turing on and off to actually have it come on. Won’t show the installed apps to watch anything or won’t bring up my firestick? Any suggestions.
- Answer Check and make sure you have the latest update. Check your settings and disable ECO mode under the Power Mode setting. If that fails to remedy, do a factory reset, then download the newest firmware again. If problem persists, exchange the unit, or call for warranty service.
- Answer I have an Xbox Series X and yes it works well.
QuestionSurround support doesn't list Dolby Atmos, only DTS:X. Will you be able to transmit Dolby Atmos from TV to soundbars/AVRs?
- Answer Vizio has confirmed the TV will support Dolby Atmos and DTS:X passthrough.
QuestionHello is this tv good for the Xbox series x and will it let the Xbox series x at its best performance?
- Answer With VIZIO & console developers frequently releasing new updates, features, and patches, we'd recommend you go to support.VIZIO.com & click on 'Xbox Series X|S FAQs' for the most up to date tips on how to get the most out of your console.
Question*VRR and auto low latency mode only compatible with Xbox One X* - Directly copied from the Features Tab This causes me some worry. I prefer Playstation. Should I buy a different tv?
- Answer Vizio on the Reddit page says there is a VRR update coming. Should be by the time the PS5 launches.
QuestionWill this TV suffer from save raised blacks with Dolby Vision, altered gamma curves with VRR, and numerous eARC incompatibilities/delays on LG CX series?
- Answer From what I've read they are using LG OLED Panels but they will be using their own processor. It all depends on what their processor and software they use, it could be better in some area's and it could be worst in others.
- Answer This TV features HDMI 2.1 with eARC so it will support Dolby Atmos.
QuestionCan the TV be mounted? If so what is the size and location of the mounting nuts? I currently have a VIZIO E550i-B2 mounted above my fireplace with limited bottom clearance with a 200mm x 200mm Mount Pattern with M6 screws. Thanks
- Answer You can get them on ebay, it's much easier than driving all over town and wasting gas. Here is the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153949718604
QuestionWhy is there black lifting in fully dark and partially dark scenes? Also why is VRR still not working?
- Answer It's been about 9 months since this TV released advertising these features, but 120hz gaming on Xbox Series X is still not practical due to how many associated bugs there are. They keep avoiding the question with vague answers like "updates are coming" and "contact support for more information" but there is no more information and so far patches are few and far between. Meanwhile LG's OLED is getting patches within a couple weeks of bug reports, and they just got new 120hz dolby vision features.
QuestionVIZIO, are you aware that this model is still broken with the Xbox Series X VRR even after your January 2021 update? Also, this is still coming with the wrong power cord in the box. I have to unplug the TV every time I want to turn it on. FOCUS ON THIS TV
- Answer I’ve had zero issues with VRR since the update.
QuestionIs there a headphone jack? If not, is there an adapter that I could purchase to use my headphones?
- Answer No but I have some Sony wireless headphones and base plugs into the red and white audio and that works for me. And they do make adapters. Here’s an example and you can pick whatever brand you want.