Questions & Answers
- Questioncan I hook up my turntable with this receiver, does it have to be digital or will a older analog work? (3 Answers)
- QuestionHow many speakers can be hooked up to this receiver? (5 Answers)
- Questionwhat exactly is 4K Ultra HD pass-through ? (2 Answers)Answers
4K Ultra HD pass-through receives super high-definition resolution video and passes it to a 4K compatible monitor. This ensures compatibility with the latest super high resolution video formats. This unit supports the latest HDMI® standards thanks to the transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second (pass-through only). Fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation along with HDCP 2.2 that fully complies with the latest copyright protection, a standard for 4K video transmission. It also supports the wider color gamut of BT.2020 pass-through.
- Questiondoes this set have two zone or multi room capability? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this receiver have a built in amplifier for the subwoofer? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this compatible with Xinity X1 cable box? I'm having problems and I have eliminated all other sources. (3 Answers)
- Questionwill this receiver play a bluetooth speaker (5 Answers)
- Questionis this receiver only for 1080P TV's? Will it be ok for a 2160P Samsung SUHD TV? or should I upgrade to a receiver that is more suited for that TV? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questioni know it says it is network "capable" but with out using bluetooth, will i be able to hook the receiver up to my netwrk wirelessly and stream music from my laptop through the receiver? (2 Answers)Answers
The Yamaha RX-V481 receiver comes complete with both RJ45 Ethernet cable connection and a fully functional WiFi connection with attached antenna. Network connection can be established manually or automatically (WPS button) and supports WPA2 security. The most convenient configuration process is with a TV attached by HDMI for viewing but you can also do it by viewing the front receiver display. The RX-V481 supports several music playback options including streaming from your laptop. If you have a network connected Windows laptop, open Windows Media Player and select Yamaha RX-V481 in the "Play To" list. This sets up Windows Media as a music server. Check your version of Media player to find where this setting is. Once connected, just keep Windows Media open and you will be able to select/play your laptop's music through the RX-V481 receiver while viewing the album/song name and graphics on your HDMI connected TV.
- QuestionDo the binding posts accept banana plugs? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions