This dishwasher was purchased by our landlord on 7th of September, 2016. Order number - BBY01-787985091300.
1. It didn't work even for 1 year. On July 15th, 2017 this dishwasher just stopped working. We scheduled a service appointment which is still covered by Whirlpool warranty.
But this was just the beginning of the worst customer experience ever.
2. On July 22nd, 2017 their technician came, told us that we need to pull it out from our kitchen. We kindly asked him to wait while we can quickly do it right now - he rejected to wait and just went away. Let's say this was our fault and we didn't know what needs to be done initially.
3. Next service appointment was scheduled on August 3rd, 2017. Yes, their time slots are horrible. On that day their technician came, told us that he fixed the issue and immediately left without proper testing of how this dishwasher operates now. When we tried to run a cycle the dishwasher even did not start. We immediately called their service center and asked to call their technician and ask him to come back. Unfortunately, their people are very "fast" and this didn't happen. Well, a new service appointment was scheduled on 15th of August.
4. On 15th of August the same technician came, did some investigation and told us that there is one part in our dishwasher that needs to be replaced, he will order it now and when it will be shipped he'll come back to us and finally fix our dishwasher.
5. A new service appointment was scheduled on 29th of August, 2017. Instead of their visit they called us with the information that the replacement part was not yet delivered and they kindly rescheduled our appointment to a new date - 7th of September.
6. On 7th of September they called us and explained that there was a need to replace 2 parts and they for some reason ordered wrong parts, not compatible with our dishwasher.
A new service appointment was scheduled on 18th of September, 2017.
7. On 18th of September we called their Service Center and asked to confirm the appointment. They told us that everything is good and their technician will visit us shortly.
We took another day off at work and started to wait.
When their technician didn't came to us at the confirmed time we called their Service Center and politely asked for how long we have to wait?
And their answer was unbelievable:
"Unfortunately, the replacement part that we received for your dishwasher was delivered to us damaged...So, we have to reschedule your service appointment once again".
This is what they told us despite the fact that they confirmed that everything is good and on time 2 hours prior the visit.
This is a nightmare customer service and a horrible product which didn't lasts for 1 year.
There are already 2+ months passed since they are trying to fix the dishwasher and still counting.
Our advice is never buy anything from Whirlpool because of their poor quality and the worst customer service ever.