Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this convert VGA to HDMI? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy is there a power port in the adapter if it is not needed? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIaptop has VGA output I want to connect to smart TV which only has HDMI input will this work? (10 Answers)Answers
I would say no. What you want is a VGA & Audio to HDMI that has a Scaler to format the picture to the TV's larger screen. You might look at the AGPtek (model: T45 CC) on Best Buy's website. I imagine you will also need (1) VGA and (1) HDMI cable in addition to this unit. Hope this helps.
- QuestionWill this support audio output as well? Or just video? (10 Answers)
- QuestionInput not supported on secondary monitor; how do I fix this? (8 Answers)
I bought a new ASUS laptop that didn't have a VGA port but I have an old monitor that uses VGA. I bought this in hopes that I could just plug in and use my monitor as per usual but I can only show 1 screen at a time, or duplicate. I cannot extend my display, and when I do duplicate/show 1 screen only, it is the wrong resolution and I cannot fix this. What's wrong here?Answers
This is only an adapter to adapt a signal from HDMI to VGA. If you are not able to do certain things, it would be a limitation of the computer graphics card or the monitor. If your computer only has one output, the computer will only be able to output one signal to both TVs. Make sure you are setting the resolution and refresh rate so that it is compatible with both monitors.
- QuestionMy Panasonic TV does not have a way to attach a HDMI cord to it. I want to watch Amazon Prime movies on the TV. How do I do this? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work for multiple VGA monitors? (4 Answers)
I currently have a video card with VGA, DVI, and an HDMI connectors. Currently have two VGA monitors connected and would like to connect a third VGA monitor, using the HDMI connection. Tried a dongle similar to this; it would recognize the third monitor during Post and boot process; however, when Windows loaded, the third monitor went idle and the second monitor started up normally. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.Answers
- QuestionConvert HDMI to VGA Monitor? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI'm trying to connect my pc to my vizio smart t.v to make mirror image so that i could streamlive t.v (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow long is the cord? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions