Questions & Answers
- Questioni have an xfininty cable tv modem for wifi ,home phone ,cable would like to replace as i pay a rental on this unit (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this Modem router work with Netflix. (4 Answers)
- Questionis this compatible with Verizon Fios? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhich Router (5 Answers)Answers
It's better to buy a separate cable modem and separate router than having a combo. This allows for more flexibility. I recommend either Motorola SB6121 or SB6141 cable modem. As for routers, if you have 5 Ghz capable devices, you can purchase the WNDR3400 or Netgear R7000 for AC capability.
- QuestionIs this router compatible with Charter internet? (1 Answer)
- Questionis this modem compatable with comcast internet (4 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan I hook it up to my smart TV (4 Answers)
Just bought a smart TV cable comp says I need a motem & router as the tv is 3 rooms away from my computer,that just a motem would not work,they want a lot more then this costs almost double,,As I'm not very smart lol about all this stuff please tell me If this is what I need & will it work...Please let me know as I want my tv to get Netflix etc Thank youAnswers
- QuestionWould this modem work with time warner? Instead of using there's and paying $10 a month? (2 Answers)
- Questionwired and unwired (3 Answers)Answers
If your desktop computer has an ethernet port, then yes. There are four ports that are available for "hard wired" connections. You could also purchase a wireless USB adapter to plug into your desktop if it is located far away from where the router is located.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionWhat is the top speed for wired lines? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions