Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this thing switch automatically as you power on devices, or do you have to use the remot3e? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this item have support to sync with a Logitech remote? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs the remote RF or IR? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this work with a Samsung 40 in. UHD 4K TV? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have an Xbox one s and a PS4 Pro and I have my cable box going through my xbox one s. Will this device allow me to continue to let my cable box feed through my xbox without any issues? (1 Answer)Answers
I have a Xbox One S, Xbox 360, PS3, and a PS4 all running through this switch. I was worried I would have problems because I have the switch running to a capture card I use for streaming/recording, but I'm happy to say that everything works like a charm. I don't have any inputs coming into my Xbox, but I doubt you will have any issues.
- QuestionHas anyone used this with a Roku4 and was able to get 4K to work ? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Kingram, Our switch was designed to work properly with 4K sources including your Roku4. If you cannot get it to work, please do not hesitate to contact us for support at: https://www.rocketfishproducts.com/contact-us and we will gladly assist you to have it up and running. Best Regards, Arely - Rocketfish Products
- Questionwhat are the audio outputs on this device? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIve asked a few times...does this support HDR? Would be a great purchase if it does. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this support HDR? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan all the input devices be powered on at the same time and have this still work properly, or do you have to turn the ones not being used off? (3 Answers)Answers
yes, my input devices are a bluetooth DVD player, my Cable box, and my lap top and they are all turned on at same time. The remote (2 battery changes and it still isn't very good) or just pressing the associated button assigned to the device you want to use is all that is needed to switch from seeing my lap top or my dvd player or my cable TV service. One of the four inputs is on the front of the Rocketfish. I use that port for my lap top, the other three are on the back and I use the stationary inputs (cable box, dvd player) plugged into the back of the rocketfish. The lap top I plug in only when I want to so I use the front port for that - I don;t have to reach behind the unit to plug into the front port. The output port is in the rear too - so all those wires are behind.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions