Questions & Answers
- QuestionHave set up this sound bar, but the optical digital audio cord we can't get it to fit in the sound bar? Any helpers on that one? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions (length, width & height) of the sound bar and can I lay it on the TV stand instead of wall mounting it? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIf I connect my tv and sound bar with the HDMI cable will I be able to use my TV remote to control the volume on the sound bar so the I can use only one remote. (4 Answers)Answers
I have a Samsung TV, but sadly the TV's remote does not operate the Samsung sound bar. I also have a cable (Frontier) remote that DOES operate BOTH the TV and the sound bar. A small dialogue box does appear on the TV screen every time I adjust the volume with the cable remote, that tells you, "Your TV is set to use external speakers. Adjust the volume on the connected speakers directly ". The dialogue box disappears within 10 seconds. Small price to pay for the use of only one remote! I have mine connected with an optical cable, per recommendation from the Best Buy associate. He said it was the best option for optimal sound. It is a great sound bar. Much better than the TV speakers and much better than I expected!! Hope this helps!!
- QuestionDoes the input screen dim or turn off after it's set? Or, does it stay on the whole time? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs the grill aluminum or fabric? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI have connected the sound bar and tv with the HDMI cable. I am able to control the volume with the TV remote. I am wondering if there is a way that the sound bar can be automatically turned on at the same time as the TV. (4 Answers)Answers
You can if your TV supports HDMI anynet. Check the TV manual on how to turn this feature on. If supported you can control on off and volume control using you TV remote control. The sound bar comes with this feature on as default but you have to turn it on from the tv side.
- QuestionI matched up my Samsung tv with this sound bar using the optical cord. it sounds ok , is there anything I can do to make it louder? the volume is not what I expected not even at its max volume of 100. its supposed to be 320 watts more or less. (5 Answers)Answers
I just purchased this to replace an old LG soundbar, since I just purchased a new Samsung TV. By far the LG was better, with this new one the subwoofer barely has any sound coming out of it and to even really hear it you have to put the volume on about 38-40. Really disappointed in the sound quality. Sounded good in the store probably not the same one they had connected so they could get rid of them. Very aggravated at this thing.
- QuestionI was told by a salesperson that the subwoofer had to be placed at most within 30 feet of the soundbar. Can the subwoofer be placed in an adjacent room, if it's within that distance? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I attach the sound bar to my TV Mount using a sound bar bracket? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo you sell replacement remotes for this soundbar? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions