Questions & Answers
- QuestionRPM (11 Answers)
- QuestionCompatibility with MacBook Pro mid 2009 model? (10 Answers)Answers
That is exactly the MacBook I own and the SSHD fits perfectly. It took me more time to take out/put in the ten screws on the bottom then it did to replace the drive. I got a outter shell for the HD I removed and now have a spare HD.
- Questionis 8GB enough cell size ? (11 Answers)Answers
If you mean the 8GB SDD it is good enough according to the manufacturer's website, they do explain that you don't need more SDD cache as for the programs you usually open at all times are not that big, as for me this is not working very well as I have a lot of installed programs that I use everyday for video and photo production. This is great for a student or the common office.
- QuestionRotations (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionPS4 (11 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be used with a desktop??? (11 Answers)
I have an HP with a ton of room. I installed an Intel 180GB SSD and am running out of space. You would think the bracket and screw holes for that would fit this drive, but hate to buy it, open the package and find out it doesn't work. Thanks
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionWill this work with my Late 2008 Macbook Pro 15 inch? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this work with Inspiron 17R 7720? (10 Answers)Answers
YES, pull out your present drive and check against this WD, use their cage to place WD in if needed for access/removal. Just remember the clone software fro WD to download titled DiscWizard, which is essentially Acronis. Easy to work with.
- QuestionDimensions (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it compatible to Dell Inspiron 7567 ? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions