- QuestionIs it voice activated and if so how to I check it out (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this recorder make noises when you are turning it on and off? If so, is there any way to lower the noise of the beep? (5 Answers)Answers
The default is a beep when most functions are activated, but this can be turned OFF for more discrete use. You can also disable the LED recording indicator and "lock" the unit to prevent accidental mode changes. Very discrete if desired.
- QuestionHow many feet away from the speaker can you be and still record? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this recorder come with the USB connection cord or does that need to be purchased separately? (6 Answers)
- QuestionCan I transfer my recording onto a CD? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow does the add overwrite function work (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionis the battery rechargeable? (7 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the PX333 offer Date and Time Stamps for each recordings? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMemory sorting (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, you can easily select a folder at any time. There is a dedicated button for this. There are five numbered folders, Folder01, 02 etc. I don't believe they can be renamed though if that is something you want. Each folder can hold up to 199 recordings. I would definitely recommend this for recording lectures.
- QuestionCan it play music mp3 files? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions