Questions & Answers
- QuestionThis Unit Has How Many Watts ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIf I hook my blu ray, ps3, cable box, and tv to this receiver, will the sound come through my speakers for each? (4 Answers)Answers
Yes! You can select the audio source from the receiver or remote buttons labeled blu-ray, game, cable/sat, etc. that match the HDMI inputs. For the tv alone (if you have a smart tv with apps like Netflix, Hulu,...) you can either return the tv audio signal to the receiver via optic audio cable or turn on ARC on your tv (if your tv supports Audio Return Channel) so the signal is returned through the same HDMI cable going into the tv. It's awesome!
- QuestionDoes the bluetooth allow use of bluetooth headphones or does it only provide for bluetooth input from things like I-phones? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow do i make my receiver see my record player it runs but i have no sound. (2 Answers)Answers
If by "record player" you mean an unamplified turntable, then you need a turntable pre-amplifier to work with receivers that have no phono input (like this one). The output of the pre-amplifier will supply the signal to one of the line-level inputs on the receiver. If your turntable has a switchable built-in pre-amp, then use it.
- QuestionCan I have two zones with this receivers (A&B) ? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this receiver sound output louder than the SR353? (1 Answer)Answers
I don't think the output will be noticeably louder on the SR373. The SR 373 is a 5.2 system which gives you two subwoofer channels. The extra 15 watts per channel won't make a difference. Your speakers will make all the difference. I went with the SR 373 to have a sub in the front of my room, as well as a wireless sub in the rear .
- QuestionMy subwoofer uses speaker wire, will I still be able to hook up my subwoofer to this unit? If not, what kind of connection do I need? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs a 40" Vizio (2- to 3 yr. old TV Compatible with a ONKYO Model-SR373 Receiver?? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs a 2-3 yr. old 40" Vizio TV compatible with a new ONKYO Model TX-SR373 Receiver?? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCurious about the speaker connections. I'm using oldies-but-goodies Polks about 20 years old for main l/r. Use stripped speaker wire... will these connect to the front l/r on the unit? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions