Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have an older bose sound system with only an rca input. My tv only has hdmi in and out and an optical. Will this work? What options do I have? (10 Answers)
- Questionwill this convert cable tv? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI HAD A SONY TINITRON TV AND PURCHASED A NEW SAMSUNG HD TV, MY ASSISTED LISTENING DEVICE THAT I HAVE IS ANALOG. HOW TO CONVERT IT TO USE WITH THE DIGITAL TV (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow to adapt older receiver audio jacks to new TV with HDMI? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionApple TV 3 compatible? (4 Answers)Answers
Yes, my Apple TV works great with the Sony 4K tv. No problem at all. The HDMI has 4 ports on the tv and one is dedicated to the Apple TV end we use it even though the new remote can connect directly to Netflix and other apps via WiFi.
- Questionwhen I convert optical to rca I GET an Echo in my RIF6 Earphones. The tv sound and earphone sound is out of sinc and causes an echo????? doesn't happen before the conversion. (2 Answers)Answers
Some TV's allow you to adjust a time delay between audio and video that, with experimentation, should allow you to put them back in sync. However, depending on your set, this may affect the sync when you go back to speakers.
- QuestionClicking sound when connected to samsung ht-e5400 home theater unit. (2 Answers)
- QuestionIwant to connect headphones to a sound bar that is connected optically to tv. (5 Answers)Answers
This adapter will allow you to adapt a digital signal, from an optical cable or digital coaxial cable, into an analog signal on red/white connections. This will not split a signal at all. If your headphones need analog connections, and your TV can only output with optical, then this will allow you to connect the two of them, but you will no longer be able to connect your sound bar.
- QuestionI have a Sony home theater system that uses Digital Optical cord. However, my TV only takes RCA cable so I got this converter. However after I plugged everything in the sound still does not come out of my sound bar. Does this only work from TV to soundbar (1 Answer)
- QuestionI bought a Samsung 7000 TV with only optical audio output. I want to use my M Audio BX8 D2 speakers with the TV so I bought the Optical cable, Insignia converter and Rca to Trs cable(converter to speakers). But it doesn't work, it makes a clicking sound? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions