Questions & Answers
- Questionwill this hard-drive work in my 13in macbook pro? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWill This Work To Replace My Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 7200RPM SATA 32 MB Cache 3.5-Inch Drive - ST31000524AS? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this hard drive work in a Swann 8 channel cctv dvr? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this harddrive fit into a PS3? (6 Answers)
- QuestionI have a Toshiba MJA2160BH laptop hard drive that I need to replace. (6 Answers)
I see other brands with larger gb storage, but there does'nt seem to be any identifying information as to whether Im getting the same style or physical size that would fit. For instance I see a Baracuda 1TB hard drive on line here SKU 8490625 for $139. would this fit my laptopAnswers
- QuestionIs this SATA 3 or SATA 6? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionFormated (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat type of partition table does this drive have,windows 7 install says it needs a GPT? (10 Answers)Answers
GPT is short for GUID Partition Table. The type of table is determined by what type of partitioning you choose. When installing Win7 onto a new hard drive, it will automatically create the necessary tables required. This hard drive is 100% compatible with Windows 7.
- QuestionIs this Win 7 64bit compatible (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, this is compatible with both Win7 64 & 32. The only compatibility issues that would present themselves with a hard drive are the form factor and connections available on your computer. This is a 3.5" form factor which is standard for majority of desktops, laptops have a smaller form factor. This requires a Sata connection (Narrow flat red connector), 8+ year old computers may use IDE ATA (PATA) 100/133 connectors (Wide flat ribbon cable).
- QuestionI have a Dell XPS 430 and need a replacement drive. Current drive is a SATA 7200 RPM 16M 750GB - will this Seagate work on this desktop? (6 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions